Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Complete Works of William Shakespeare: Abridged

Huzzah! I've finally found videos of The Reduced Shakespeare Company's The Complete Works of William Shakespeare: Abridged on youtube! One more thing I (and you) can watch at work when I'm (you're) bored.

(For those of you who don't know, The Complete Works of Shakespeare: Abridged is a three-man performance of all of the plays of the Bard. Probably my favorites are Titus Andronicus as a cooking show and Othello as a rap... although Hamlet is funny, too.)

You're welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to know every single line in that play.

Man, I was, am, a nerd.

Lindsay-with-an-A said...

Well, then, you're in the right place.

"Let me tell you all a story 'bout a brotha named Othello: / He liked white women and he liked... green... jello?"

Daniele said...

Cut the crap Hamlet. My biological clock is ticking and I want babies now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails