Thursday, July 9, 2009

Newest Harry Potter Whoring--Ahem--I Mean, Film

Here's a link to HBO's first look at Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, if anyone cares.

Also, if anyone cares, Half-Blood Prince was my fifth-favorite of the Harry Potter series:

1) Prisoner of Azkaban (#3)
2) Order of the Phoenix (#5)
3) Chamber of Secrets (#2)
4) Sorcerer's Stone (#1)
5) Half-Blood Prince (#6)
6) Goblet of Fire (#4)
7) Deathly Hallows (#7)

Therefore, I doubt I'll see this until it comes out on DVD and I can rent it for $1 from King Soopers. (Somewhat related, the wizard's fight at the end of the fifth movie was almost good enough to make me want to see this one in theatres purely for the special effects.)

Also somewhat related, can anyone tell that I'm bored at work?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails