Thursday, July 9, 2009

Not So, Gentle Reader!

You are, indeed, at the right place at the right time. I've grown bored with my simplistic, charcoal-colored layout and decided to switch it up. (Although I dig the idea of having a dark background, a la Blackle, a black search engine to save watts of power. If only it had an image search so I could steal images like the one pictured left.)

If y'all are totally opposed to the new layout... tough shit. I've had the old one for over a year and it's time to change things up.

2 comments:

Homero said...

Meh. It's not so much the coloring, as much as the formatting that is a bit problematic. Because you have pictures with most of your post, and the blog margins are narrower, everything seems squishy.

Lindsay-with-an-A said...

I know, I'm going to start using smaller pictures to balance that out, but I'm waaaaay too lazy to go back and size them all down now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails