Thursday, September 3, 2009

200 Posts!

Yes, friends, I have finally reached my 200th Blog Post! Rather than going over my favorite of the last 100 posts (as I did when I reached 100), I have instead calculated about how many words that is, and I am frankly astonished to inform you that the total is right around 103,000 words.

(While that is an appropriate length for a novel, however, you should know that I have no plans to attempt to have my blog published. Someone once asked me that, and I replied, "Who would read it?" Reading 200 words a day on random subjects is much different than reading 103,000 words on random subjects.)

2 comments:

Homero said...

You know, if this actual post is the 200th post, it really doesn't count...

Lindsay-with-an-A said...

It does so! I'm at, like, 204 now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails