Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Margaret Atwood Wants You to Buy Margaret Atwood's New Book

So I haven't commented on it thus far, but is anyone else fairly sick of the Margaret Atwood media blitz?

Oh, my God! Margaret Atwood isn't sure she's a feminist anymore!

Aaah! Sometimes Margaret Atwood even scares Margaret Atwood with her scaaaary imagination!

Margaret Atwood has an opinion on everything!

Surprise, surprise--Margaret Atwood is marketing her book.

Maybe it's because I've never read anything by Ms. Atwood, but I frankly don't care about what she thinks about today's feminists or global warming. Why would I? Shouldn't she be in a room somewhere working on her next work of genius dystopia?

2 comments:

Homero said...

It's not a dystopia, because that would be science fiction and Margaret Atwood does not write (voice drips with discontent) science fiction.

Lindsay-with-an-A said...

I'm sorry, I must have mis-written. What I meant was, "Shouldn't she be in a room somewhere writing a genius best seller?"

Related Posts with Thumbnails