Thursday, December 17, 2009

You Can't Fight the Twilight: Chapter Five

"He was towing me toward his car now, pulling me by my jacket.  It was all I could do to keep from falling backward.  He'd probably just drag me along anyway if I did."  This is totally my idea of romance.

Chapter Five
Edward made me sit by him at lunch today, just the two of us, telling me he might as well "go to hell thoroughly."  I didn't really know what he meant, but he went on to say that he's stolen me from my friends and may not give me back.  I was kind of creeped out but figured he wanted us to be friends now.  He told me once again that I wouldn't hang out with him if I was smart.  When I surmised that he was calling me stupid, he didn't bother to disagree.  He's always laughing at me--not with me, but at me--and he warned me once again that he's bad and dangerous. How romantic!

He skipped bio today, where we were doing blood tests.  As soon as I saw the blood, I got nauseous and had to go to the nurse.  Of course Edward met me half-way there and insisted on taking me the rest of the way.  He managed to get permission from the nurse for me to go home early, but when I tried to drive my own truck home, he grabbed me and pushed me against his car.  Then he made me get in, threatening that he'd just drag me back again if I tried to leave.

As he drove me home, he began to interrogate me about my family.  All of my answers seemed to irritate him for some reason.  Then he kicked me out of his car and told me that I'm so accident prone I should try to be a little more careful.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails