Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You Can't Fight the Twilight: Chapter Four

"I couldn't allow him to have this level of influence over me.  It was pathetic.  More than pathetic, it was unhealthy."  Amen.

Chapter Four:
I've started dreaming about Edward Cullen every night, but more importantly, I'm soooo popular now, and it's really, really annoying!  There's a bunch of drama about who's going to take who to the dance, and everyone wants me to go with him even though it's girl's choice.  So annoying!  I've started the story that I'll be going to Seattle just so everyone will leave me alone.

Of course, I don't really want everyone to leave me alone, just anyone who's actually nice to me.  Edward Cullen finally started talking to me again, but only to tell me that he's not talking to me anymore, but it's really all for my own good.  Then we got into an argument about nothing.  He gets mad really quickly, but he is also always laughing at me.  But I'm still fascinated by him, because he's "interesting... and brilliant... and mysterious... and perfect... and beautiful."
Then Edward started talking to me again, to ask me if I wanted a ride to Seattle.  I think he may have multiple personality disorder, and he told me yet again that it would be better if we aren't friends.  We have a date on Saturday.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails