Friday, December 11, 2009

You Can't Fight the Twilight: Chapter Three

(My favorite line of the book so far: "They wheeled me away then, to X-ray my head.")

Chapter Three

Ohmygod, Edward Cullen totally saved my life today!  I was standing in the parking lot at school minding my own business when a van started careening towards me.  Edward somehow pulled me out of the way and then held my truck in place so that it wouldn't crush me.  He did it so fast that I almost couldn't believe what I had seen.  He's so awesome, every time I said that my head hurt, he laughed or smiled patronizingly.  Then, when I tried to figure out how he saved my life, he got mad at me. 

I was soooo embarrased when the EMTs put a neck brace on me and made me get in the ambulance to make sure I didn't have any brain damage.  Some people are so over-protective when girls are in near-fatal car crashes, you know?  And then Tyler--the guy who was driving the van--kept apologizing for almost killing me, which can be so annoying.

Edward's adopted father was my doctor, and he was such a Hottie McHottie!  Somehow Edward was able to check me out of the hospital even though I'm a minor.  When I tried to talk to him about how he saved my life, he turned into such an asshole, and, this being me, of course I was on the verge of tears.  Of course, he showed one moment of unexpected vulnerability, so that makes it all okay.  Swoon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails