Monday, February 8, 2010

Boulder Events: T.C. Boyle (2/9)

If you're interested, there will be a T.C. Boyle "event" (whatever that means) at the Boulder Book Store on the Pearl Street Mall at 7:30pm on 2/9.  Here's the blurb from the website:
Join us for an event with T.C. Boyle, bestselling author of The Women and Wild Child. The event will take place on Tuesday, February 9th at 7:30pm in Boulder Book Store's upstairs Ballroom.

Tickets are free with the purchase of Wild Child or The Women, or $5. If you buy a book and ticket online, the $5 ticket fee will not be processed, even if it shows up in your shopping cart total. If you buy only the ticket online, you may then redeem the lower portion of the ticket in the store for $5 off The Women or Wild Child.
See the Boulder Book Store's website to register for the event.

2 comments:

My blog said...

I can take or leave T.S. Boyle but really enjoyed one of his older books, Riven Rock. Keeps me coming back for more but haven't found a book that entices me as much as that one did. Probably because I live close to Santa Barbara.

Lindsay-with-an-A said...

I don't really have an opinion on Boyle one way or the other (because I'm not even sure I've actually read anything by him), but I bet that if I had managed to make it to the signing, I would have felt a little more enthusiastic about him.

Related Posts with Thumbnails