Write your own romance novel starring you and your sweetie:
Star in a classic romance novel:
- Decide which classic romance novel to use.
- Go to The Online Books Page and search for the previously chosen novel.
- After pasting the entire novel into a word processing document, perform a "Search and Replace" with your name as the hero/heroine and your sweetie's name as the opposite. Pay attention to nicknames throughout, as well.
- Print the new version of the classic romance novel.
Write your own romantic poetry:
- Since we can't all be John Donne, I'd suggest you stick to well-meaning but entirely cliche poetry and appeal to your sweetie's sense of humor. A list of such cliches include anything ever written in an N'Sync song.
- Stay away from rhyme schemes. Trust me on this one.
Buy your sweetie a book:
- You could even go so far as to highlight all the sex scenes, if you wanted.
- ...yeah, that's all I got.