Monday, March 1, 2010

Extra, Extra! Not-So-Gentle Reader Slowly Moving into 21st Century!

As some of you may have noticed, Not-So-Gentle Reader is slowly undergoing a bit of a change in the layout department, specifically regarding the Facebook widget now available to the right.  Become a fan of your favorite litblog (or, if this isn't your favorite, then just this litblog) and earn my never-ending respect and admiration. 

The Facebook group will probably have a limited number of posts, focusing only on the truly noteworthy or the very amusing, as a little pick-me-up for those of you who, like me, have friends who post every single thing they do all day.  (I mean, really.  I don't care that you're going to Pottery Barn tonight.  I can't believe even you care enough to post about it.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails