Friday, April 2, 2010

Weird Children's Book Covers

Normally I try to save this kind of thing for the Wednesday Dog Ears, but check out HuffPo's "Creepiest Children's Books Ever" slideshow.  It's a great pick-me-up for those of you who, unlike me, don't work for a company that gives you Good Friday off. 

P.S. Does that strike anyone else as a little strange?  My company didn't get MLK Day or President's Day off, but we do get the day off to celebrate the day that Christ died.  I'm not complaining (because I got to sleep in this morning), but it's still a little strange.

4 comments:

Greg Zimmerman said...

I swear to God, I've seen a lot of things in my life, but....that....was....AWESOME! I had to steal that link and post it on Facebook - thanks!

Lindsay-with-an-A said...

I laughed my ass off when I saw this one. Whoever designed it REALLY wasn't paying attention.

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Yeah, it's strange . . . but it's still nice to think that was a time in my rosy, golden, innocent past when I could have looked at that cover and laughed for a completely different reason!

Happy Easter, Lindsay! =)

Lindsay-with-an-A said...

To be honet, a lot of those books are probably important for some kids to read, but this cover in particular is absolutely hilarious.

And happy Easter to you, too, Enbrethiliel!

Related Posts with Thumbnails