Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Return of the King

... or queen, in this case.  And only if you think of me as a monarch of my small online domain.  After all, everything you see, as far down as you can scroll, is mine!

So maybe the title isn't apt, but I do kind of feel like I'm returning to my "normal" state of mind, from a state that until recently was entirely shell-shocked.  Now that I'm beginning to get my bearings, after a month almost to the day, I'll be able to ease back into reading, writing, and writing about reading.

To be honest, I never stopped reading, so I should have plenty to write about for a while.  Of course, I doubt I'll ever be as prolific as I once was.  I used to work on this blog for hours at work, and that's probably not going to fly with my new boss.  It's a good thing, then, that quality =/= quantity, isn't it?

3 comments:

Homero said...

What you need is are guest contributors.

Lindsay-with-an-A said...

I tried soliciting for guest writers [hint, hint], but no one took me up on it.

Homero said...

I don't actually want to do any work. That would require, you know, effort.

*sigh*

I'll try to write something tomorrow. I've not too much going on.

Related Posts with Thumbnails