Friday, April 1, 2011

Fooled You!


I looooove April Fools day now that we have the internet--rather than having to watch my back for fear of some punk pulling a prank on me, I can scour the internet for the best April Fools jokes and giggle all day, which is awesome since I came down with the cold from hell and I've heard that laughter is the best medicine.  (Although Tor got me good last year... bastards.)  Here's what I sniffled and laughed through this year:
  • Google introduces Gmail Motion BETA.  I doubt anyone actually fell for it, but I thought the video was funny.
  • Smart Bitches Trashy Books introduces "The TBR Pile."  The titles of the books are hilarious, as are the author terms.
  • IGN brings us a trailer for a new Harry Potter-themed tv showThe Aurors.  The best jokes are the ones that seem completely plausible, don't you think? 
For those of you who like pranks year-round, check out WikiBombs.  It may be one of my new favorite sites.

2 comments:

Jason Miller said...

Skiddoo your kids!
Skiddoo your wife!

Lindsay-with-an-A said...

"You just got RUTHROLLED!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails