Friday, April 1, 2011

Hop on Pop to be Worst Film Ever

What the hell is wrong with the world?  Did you hear that there's a new film version of Hop on Pop in the works, starring Zach Braff and Maggie Ggyllenhaal as a pair of twenty-somethings who were raised as brother and sister and later come to find out that their "father" actually kidnapped them at birth? 

Since there's nothing funnier than Stockholm Syndrome, hilarity ensues, I'm sure.  How do those hacks at Disney sleep at night?  Check out the trailer here.

2 comments:

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Hahahaha! My guess was that the trailer was an elaborate April Fools Day joke, which you got and were passing on. =P

Lindsay-with-an-A said...

I thought about making one, but I've always wanted to link to Rick Astley.

Can't do it too often, though, or I'll lose what little online credibility I have.

Related Posts with Thumbnails